Cellulite Essentials - Ayurvedic Anti-Cellulite Cream (100% Organic)
Cellulite Essentials is an organic formulation to reduce cellulite by firming, tightening, toning, and detoxifying the skin. Regular application on the affected areas along with prescribed diet and physical exercises would lessen the appearance of lumps, ripples, and bulges. Recommended to apply the cream involving a gentle massage
Featured Ingredients & Botanical Benefits
- Organic Coconut Oil/Cocos nucifera- Lubrication
Paraben-free base, that’s also healing, nurturing, and lubricating
- Aloe-Vera/Aloe barbadensis – Anti-Inflammation, Detoxification
Aloe Vera has been used for centuries for its skin-soothing and moisturizing properties as it is reputed as being naturally rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12, C, and E, essential fatty acids as well as amino acids and skin rejuvenating enzymes.
- Grapefruit Organic Essential Oil/Citrus paradisi – Circulation, Anti-infectious
Improves blood circulation. Enzyme Bromelain helps dissolve cellulite lumps.
- Juniper Berry Organic Essential Oil/Juniperus communis L. - Detoxification, Cytophylactic
Juniper Berries are an effective medicinal remedy in reducing the appearance of uneven scars and lumps on the skin.
- Cedarwood Organic Essential Oil/Cedrus atlantica– Skin Tightening
Cedarwood essential oil helps in firming and toning the skin. This reduces the appearance of cellulite on the skin.
- Rosemary Organic Essential Oil/ Rosmarinus officinalis – Soothing, Circulation
The thermogenic property present in this oil enhances and supports overall circulation. Vitaflex application soothes all the layers of the skin.
- Organic Glycerin – Emollient, Humectant
Glycerin pursues rich emollient properties that can soften and soothe the skin. Because it is a humectant, it attracts moisture in the air to the skin.
- Jasmine Essential Oil/ Jasminum sambac – Soothing, Aromatic
Help reducing skin sagging and offer a detoxifying effect on the skin.
- Green Tea Botanical Extract/ Camellia sinensis – Skin Protection, Antioxidant
Green Tea catechins are known to be potent antioxidants. Also helps reduce the appearance of spots due to environmental factors.
- Lemon Organic Essential Oil/Citrus limonum – Cleansing, Emollient
Evens out and promotes the smoothness of the skin. Reduces the bumpy appearance of cellulite on the skin.
- Neem Organic Oil/ Azadirachta indica – Detoxification, Immune support
Neem comes with numerous medicinal benefits. It is known to be rich in fatty acids and glycerides and provides an excellent natural moisturizing.
- Vitamin E/Tocopherol – Antioxidant, Natural preservative
Vitamin E plays a crucial role in protecting the skin from environmental factors. The d-alpha-tocopherol in Vitamin E is also known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Grapeseed Organic Essential Oil/ Citrus paradise–Natural preservative, extend the shelf-life
- Super light and non-greasy
- Absorbs well into the skin
- Compact packaging for travel, desk drawers, and handbags
- Valuable gift option
- For all seasons
- For all skin types
Application & Storage:
For effective results, apply the cream twice a day. In the morning when you wake up and evening before going to bed.
Step 1: Perform a warm-up exercise routine or provide a dry massage to the affected area to improve circulation and release toxins.
Step 2: Apply Cellulite Essentials cream on the affected areas using vita flex therapy or gentle massage using your fingertips (energy centers). Optionally you may take 30 cycles of deep breaths to relax the nervous system for effective and faster results.
Step 3: Apply a thin layer of the cream (Cellulite Essentials) and allow it to remain on the affected areas of the skin
Store at room temperature.
Green at Yuva:
We procure certified organic and superior quality ingredients. Our products are 100% chemical-free (sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates), cruelty-free, natural & organic. We follow a clean and green production process leaving zero waste/thrash as we strongly believe in reduce, reuse, recycle, and refuse.
Caution: May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. External application only. If you are allergic to Coconut oil and essential oils, please consult a physician before using Yuva products. Avoid direct eye contact.
Yuva Organics is committed to spreading wellness to the community and hence all the ingredients used in product formulation are certified organic.